Monday, April 4, 2011

Apologize for being MIA

So I went back and looked at my blog and discovered that I haven't blogged in almost a YEAR! Like WOW how time flies. So not much has changed really. Our niece has moved back in with her parents-which is where she wants to be-we wish her nothing but happiness and a life full of love.

The boys are growing like weeds...speaking of weeds. What is the appropriate reaction to discovering pictures of marijuana leaves and other marijuana related images on your teens cell phone? Let's be clear-none of them indicated he was smoking the stuff but there were about 12 in all. Well here is how I reacted-I FLIPPED OUT!! I took away his cell phone and grounded him for a week...and then I called his friends mother and informed her of the story my son told me--which was I didn't take them-so and so added them to my phone, blah blah blah. Remember this is my son who has been known to tell some whoppers now and then. He is finally getting his cell phone back after two weeks (one of which was the week of spring vacation) and he is overjoyed. Has he learned his lesson-I don't know. I guess time will tell.

As for Booger he is alive and well...he had a couple of nuclear meltdowns over the weekend which I believe more than anything were related to his lack of sleep and pure video game withdraws than his not processing the situation at hand.

Well that is all I have for now. Life continues on...soccer practice, boy scouts, and graduate school. I will try to be more diligent about posting more frequently.

Love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment