Friday, May 14, 2010

Stop mumbling under your breath as you walk away!

So my teenage son and I are constantly having discussions (sometimes with loud talking inloved-which can lead to yelling-on my part) and when he hears something he doesn't like he turns around and walks away mumbling under his breath the whole way! This simple act of defiance drives me up the wall. He did it this morning when I was talking to him about being checked out of school after graduation...it is after all the last day of school. I was trying to explain to him that I didn't understand why I was going to check him out so he could go home with his dad (who doesn't live with me) since he will be at his house this weekend and that would be two weekends in a row he would be gone. PLUS, I have been toying with a trip to Disney that weekend-I just hadn't 100% decided and didn't want to tell the kids until I was certain.

Needless to say I was forced to tell him why I didn't want him to go to his dads and he understood better but still the mumbling under his breath is ANNOYING...and as a result I still own his cell phone...which has been at the bottom of my purse since Monday morning!

Will the mumbling ever stop??

No comments:

Post a Comment